Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #135

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Tuesday!!
Today I am back with another sketch reveal from Sketch N Scrap.
Just in case you don't already know, Sketch N Scrap is a sketch challenge blog that offers Layout and Card sketches each month! Layout sketches are posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and card sketches are posted on the 5th and 20th of each month. 

Here is a look at the 2nd layout sketch for August provided to us by Heather, 
Layout Sketch #135:

Fabulous sketch right?? Here is the layout I created based on the above sketch:


At first I wasn't quite sure which photos I was going to use for the sketch and then when I saw these photos on my daughter's FB, I knew! She gave me the go ahead so I snagged them up lol! There isn't a lot of colors in the photos so I pretty much had my pic of papers in my stash. I really wanted to focus on them though. He is a yellow lab with green eyes and a brown nose and she is a girly girl. When I came across this floral paper, it was perfect! It incorporated the yellow, green and brown as well as the girly. Does that make sense or am I just crazy? lol The paper was from a stack so all the other papers coordinated perfectly! I used punches for the photo corner pieces, flowers and leaves. The scallop came from the Cricut as well as the font used for my title. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Papers: Beach House (ColorBok)
--Cricut: Scallop from Plantin Schoolbook, Font was from LD Batter Love
--Punches: Bird Builder, Xtra Large Photo Corners, Pansy (SU!), 3/4" Circle (Recollections)
--Misc.: Puffy Heart Sticker, Buttons, Pearls, Brown Micron Pen, Crochet Thread

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Amazing job with the sketch! Love your photos and that background is perfect and sets off the photos so nicely! I love how you used the photo corners as well, such a nice touch!

Scrapper69 said...

It's PERFECT Stacey!!! And YES it has just enough greens, yellow, browns, & Girly Girl in it!!! :)
The photo's are adorable and work great with the patterns you picked! :) Have a great day!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kristie W. said...

This is such a sweet layout! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...