Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #104

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Sunday!!
Today starts a new card sketch challenge over at 
Here is a look at the second card sketch for August courtesy of Lisa:


and here is my take on the sketch:


I covered my A2 white card base with some fun plaid paper and then layered some coffee bean paper on top. I stamped out that sweet little girl and colored her in with my Copic markers. I decided to paper piece her coffee cup though. After I had her colored it, I used my Scan N Cut 2 to cut her out. I added her on top of a die cut circle and popped up the circle with some foam tape to my card front. I stamped my funny greeting, notched the ends and popped that up with foam tape also. I finished my card with some crochet thread at the top. I think it turned out so incredibly ca-ute!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Copic & Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Cream & Sugar (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Java Time & Kiss Me A Latte (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Nesting Circles (WRMK)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento & Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: B12, C6, E21, E23, E25, E27, E50, E51, R81, RV55
--Misc.: Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Heart Punch

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

How amazing Stacey! I love your coloring, it is always so perfect! This card is just to adorable and I love that sentiment!!

Diana Soling said...

Love your card. Your coloring is amazing! I am in awe!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a darling card Stacey! I LOVE that image and the card design! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...