Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #106

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Wednesday!!
Today starts a new card sketch challenge over at 
Here is a look at the second card sketch for September courtesy of Lisa:


Here is my take on the sketch:


Yep! Halloween on the brain! lol! I went looking through my paper pads and found one that had some fun bright colors as well as a silver glittery paper scrap. I layered the patterned papers on my card and then stamped my greeting onto some white cardstock, layered it on top of some black cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape. I finished it off with some silver stars. So super easy but I think it turned out great!! It's pretty flat too so gotta love that when it comes time to mail it :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned paper: Toil & Trouble (AC)
--Stamp: Cam & Chloe
--Dies: Card Mat Dies (Jaded Blossom), Stars (Jillibean Soup)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Foam Tape


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Lisa in Texas said...

What an amazing card Stacey! I love that sentiment and the papers you used!

Scrapper69 said...

Oooh.... I like the papers!!! Fab card!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...