Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #141

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Wednesday!
Today starts a new sketch challenge over at 

Just in case you don't already know, Sketch N Scrap is a sketch challenge blog that offers layout and card sketches each month! Layout sketches are posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and card sketches are posted on the 5th and 20th of each month. 

Here is a look at the second layout sketch of the month provided to us by Heather:


here is my take on the above sketch:


This layout was really fun to work on. My daughter and I have very similar taste in music and love a lot of the same bands, so when Panic! At The Disco was coming, we knew we had to not only go but meet the guys. The first two pics are of us before the Meet n Greet started and then the bottom photo is a pic of my daughter with the band. I made this for her layout display in her room so I will probably make another layout of me with the band for mine. I have to say, they are some of the funnest & nicest guys and we really had a great time, not only meeting them but at the concert later that evening, they put on an amazing show!! This layout was a little messier than I'm used to but I enjoyed actually using some of the mists that I have been collecting over the years for the splatters  lol!! I also typed up the setlist, trimmed it up and distressed it a bit before adding it to the pocket. The tickets are an older stamp and punch set from SU!. I cut out the title using my Cricut and the arrow embellishment is a combination of some stamps from MFT and MCT. I finished off the layout with some doodling and a few Nuvo drops.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections), Black (AC)
--Patterned Paper: B-Side (Basic Grey)
--Cricut: Cricut Sans Font
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Stamps: That's The Ticket (SU!), So Much Love (MFT), Roller Date Stamp (Heidi Swapp), Alpha Pack (MCT)
--Dies/Punches: Nesting Circles (WRMK), Ticket Duo Builder Punch (SU!)
--Misc.: Nuvo Drops, Mists Sprays, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!

Lisa in Texas said...

Sounds like a great time! Love your "messy" layout!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a great Layout Stacey! LOVE the look/design and how fun to had so much in common with your daughter that you 2 can do things together - Perfect way to capture those moments! :)

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...