Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Easter Envelope Treats

Hi everyone!
Today I have some adorable Easter themed treats to share with you that I created using those awesome Jaded Blossom stamps and dies!


It was really easy to create these fun little treat pockets. I used the Envelope Dies and created another score line on each side and bottom panel, about a 1/4" from the premade score line, to create a wider area to tuck a treat in. I covered it with some plaid patterned paper and added a bit of grass along the bottom using the Spring Dies. I colored that sweet image from the Easter Basket Fun stamp set with my Copic markers, fussy cut it out and popped it up with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting and used a label from the Label Shape Dies to cut it out and added it to the top. I added a little Easter egg from the Spring Banner Dies and some Nuvo Drops for a finishing touch. 


I made one in purple and one in blue for each of my kiddos. They are a bit older but still do enjoy a visit from the bunny :) I tucked in a couple of fun size candy bars into each envelope pocket. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), All Others (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
--Copics: BG0000, BG01, BG02, BG05, E31, E33, E35, E43, E44, E50, R20, R85, R00, V12, V15, V17, Y00, Y02, YG11
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Dandelion Yellow Nuvo, Simply White Nuvo, Blue Babe Nuvo, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable treat pockets! Love the plaid and cute image,
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Those Treats are just so cute!!! I really love the way you colored up those sweet images.... adorable Stacey! Have a great day!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...