Thursday, March 30, 2023

Enjoy Your Day!

 Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!

Today I am popping in to share a card that I made with a couple of challenges in mind. 
The challenges are:
&

Here is a look at the card that I created:


Isn't that little sloth so cute? I have had this stamp set in my stash for quite awhile now and never got around to using him until now. I thought he fit perfectly for the sketch as well as the color scheme that was needed.
 I started by building my card base with some papers from Lawn Fawn. I added a die cut circle, colored my images with Copics and created a little scene. I popped the sloth and one of the clouds up with foam tape for a little dimension. I added my sentiment under my die cut circle and completed my card with some white Nuvo Drops in the flower centers. Super easy! I love how bright and cheery it is!!

Copic Colors Used:
--Sloth: W0, W1, W3--
--Tree Branch: E23, E25, E27--
--Flowers/Leaves: YG01, YG25, YG17, Y13, Y15, Y17--
--Cloud: BG0000--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Spring Fling (Lawn Fawn)
  • Stamp: Sweet Sloths (My Favorite Things)
  • Dies: Sweet Sloths and Zig Zag Stitched Circles (My Favorite Things), Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies (MCT)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc.: Foam Tape, White Nuvo Drops




3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Stacey, this is absolutely so adorable! You totally rocked the throwdown colors this week!

Lisa H. said...

oh wow! such a cute, cute card. love how you used the colors with that adorable sloth!

Haven_mom4 said...

The warm colors just make me want to stop and soak it all in, kind of like your sloth. Darling card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Use Your Stuff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...