Hi everyone!!
Happy happy Monday!!
Did you see the news??
Digi Doodle Studios has a new release!!
So many adorable images, and the best part...they are instantly delivered to your inbox!!
Here is a look at a card that I created using one of the new adorable images called, Sleeping Bat.
Look at his adorable little face and smile! I wonder what he is dreaming about?? lol!
Here is how I created my card...
I created a white A2 top folding card base and added two pieces of patterned paper on top that I cut out using a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die. I used a small border die to cut out a piece of black cardstock to add a little separation between the two layers. I printed out my Sleeping Bat image and colored it with Copic markers (I will list the markers used below). Once I had the image colored, I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out. I die cut a Photo Frame, added my bat and then backed the piece with some patterned paper that resembled a night sky. I added my sentiment & a little bow before popping up my image panel with foam tape. I finished my card by adhering some black confetti stars.
So adorable!!
Copic Colors Used:
--Bat: C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, R20, R00, R000--
--Tree: E23, E25, E27--
--Leaves: YG25, YG17, Y15, YR18, YR24--
I would also love to play along in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Paper: Spooky Nights (Simple Stories)
- Image: Sleeping Bat (Digi Doodle Studios)
- Sentiment: Halloween Treats 2 (Jaded Blossom)
- Dies: Border Dies (Recollections), Wonky Stitched Rectangles (MFT), Photo Frame Die (Jaded Blossom)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Misc.: Foam Tape, Sequin Stars, Hemp Twine



A fun Halloween card, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping Challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Oh my gosh this is absolutely adorable!!! He's too cute to be scary! hee hee :)
ReplyDeleteCutest Bat I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats and Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats, Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Me again, thanks for sharing your adorably cute card with us at Love Those Pretty Papers!
ReplyDeleteDiane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Such a brilliant card, love the design. Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping. Sarah
ReplyDeleteA great card, with so many lovely details and of course the fun bat. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith A DT .