Hi everyone and happy Monday!
Today I am stopping by to share a project that I created using one of the newly released images from
I used the super cute ghost, Ghostly Dilly Friendly Halloween Ghost for my project.
I thought she was so super cute holding her little trick or treat bucket, that it inspired me to create a little candy bucket for my project.
To create my bucket, I used the Octagon Treat Box die from Jaded Blossom and cut it out in some orange cardstock. I embossed the top layering piece with a polka dot embossing folder for a little dimension. I printed out my Ghostly Dilly Friendly Halloween Ghost onto a piece of white Hammermill cardstock and did a little Copic coloring. I cut her out using my Scan N Cut and popped her up onto my bag using some foam adhesive. I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of black patterned paper with Versafine Ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I cut the sentiment apart and layered them next to my little ghostly friend. I finished my little bag by adding some black confetti stars and filling it with some yummy little candies.
So cute!!
I might make a few more of these! I think they are the perfect size to hand out this Spooky season to neighbors, Mail Carriers, Hair Dressers, etc.
Copic Colors Used:
Ghost: B0000. B000, C3
Hat: V12, V15, V16, C3, C5, C7
Pumpkin Bucket: YR12, YR14, YR15, YR18, V12, YG05, E55, E57
I would also like to play along in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Paper: Hey Pumpkin (Doodlebug)
- Image: Ghostly Dilly Friendly Halloween Ghost (Digi Doodle Studios)
- Sentiment: Candy Corn For Sale (Jaded Blossom)
- Dies: Octagon Treat Box (Jaded Blossom)
- Misc.: Foam Tape, Black Confetti Stars, White Paint Pen, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

.jpg)



This is absolutely darling!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure and Two Old Bats!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Can You Handle The Pressure, Two Old Bats Co-Owner
Wow, this is such a nice creation! I love it.
ReplyDeleteLia DT CYHTP