Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and getting in some crafting time :)
I was able to sneak into my craft room for a bit and create a simple card with a few challenges in mind.
Here is a look at my card...
How cute is that little mouse reading his little book??
I layered three pieces of patterned paper together and then used a Scallop Rectangle die to cut it out so that all three layers cut at one time. I added some hemp twine and adhered my panel to a white A2 top folding cardbase. I stamped my mouse using some black Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored him with Copic markers and then used the coordinating dies to cut him out. I popped him up onto a die cut circle with foam tape and then popped that circle up onto another circle and then added them to my card front. I used my Misti Stamp Tool to stamp my sentiment and my card was done!
Easy peasy and oh so cute!!
Copic Colors Used:
--Mouse: E41, E43, E35, RV10, RV000, BG0000--
--Book: BG53, BG57, E40--
I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
&
--Scrabook.com : June 2026 Card Sketch Challenge (Sketch #3)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Paper: Telling Our Story (Echo Park), White Ruled Paper (Creative Memeories)
- Stamp: Page Turner (Pink and Main)
- Dies: Page Turner (P&M), Blueprints 27 (MFT), Nesting Circle (WRMK)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Misc.: Hemp Twine, Foam Tape, Copic Markers




How crafty have you to cut all three pieces of Card stock at one time. That cute little mouse is just the best along with your sentiment. I bet this car did come together quickly and it is lovely. So glad you are here. It Seize the Birthday C Challenge.
ReplyDeleteBarbara DT
Such a cute sentiment with that adorable mouse! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Anything Goes challenge!
ReplyDeleteDarling image and card, Stacey! I always love your work so much! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! That mouse is so very cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for a Anything goes theme using die cuts or dry embossing.
ReplyDelete