Hi everyone and happy Monday!
Today I am popping in to share a card that I created using one of the new images released from
For my card, I used the super adorable image called Mimi Sue Lovable Witch.
To create my card, I started by covering a white top folding cardbase with some polka dotted patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs. I added a strip of black glitter cardstock down the middle and glued a piece of green patterned paper on top. I printed my Mimi Sue Lovable Witch image onto a piece of white Hammermill cardstock, colored her in with my Copic markers and used my Scan N cut to cut her out. I popped her up onto a big die cut circle with foam tape and then adhered the circle to the front of my card. I placed my sentiment below her and added some glittery bats to complete my card.
--Mimi Sue's Skin & Hair: E50, E51, E21, E23, E25, E27--
--Outfit/Hat: N3, N4, N5, N7, YG01, YG03, YG05, RV55--
--Cat/Spider: C2, C3, C4, C6, R00, R000--
--Pumpkins: YR21, YR24, YR14, YR16, YR18, YR27--
I would also love to play along in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Black Glitter (Recollections)
- Patterned Paper: Hey Pumpkin (Doodlebug Designs)
- Image: Mimi Sue Lovable Witch (Digi Doodle Studios)
- Dies: Halloween Embellishment Clusters & Halloween Dies (Jaded Blossom), Sentiment Strips (Pretty Pink Posh), Nesting Circles (We R Memory Keepers)
- Misc.: Foam Tape, Sentiment Strip (SSS), White Paint Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella




An adorably cute Halloween 'couple'!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats and Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats, Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner