Monday, April 5, 2010

Wild Card 11 and 12

Happy Monday! I am so sorry I did not get around to posting these on Friday. I woke up on Friday with a very sore neck, must have slept on it wrong, and then with Easter weekend and my kids starting Spring Break, things have just been a little crazy. :)

Here are the next 2 cards in the Wild Card Series. The first one is #11 in the book called Swoop. I used the fit to page feature on my expression and got the measurement of 4". Everything was cut out using that measurement. I think this card came out really cute.





The second card is #12 in the book called Leaf. There are so many possibilities for this window card. I went ahead and went with the Autumn, but I love window cards and I really think I will be using this card base quite a bit. I used fit to page on my expression and got the measurement of 6 1/4". I cut everything out at that size EXCEPT for the little leaf icons. They were cut out at 2" each.




Thanks for taking the time to stop in and take a look! Have a great day!


Supplies:

DCWV (pocket full of posies)
Offray Ribbon
Fiskars (apron lace border punch)
White Signo Pen
Stampin' Up! (dimensionals)

1 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

These are so cute! I love to see the different funky shapes they come in! Great Cards, Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...