Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog on the Monster Mash Blog Hop this past weekend!


I would like to give a big Thank You to Jenny over at
for inviting me to participate in this hop with
so many talented ladies!


I am speechless over the amount of super sweet comments that
I have received from all of you.
I have them all printed out and I just keep re-reading them over
and over again. I am making my way down the list so that
I may also visit each of your blogs and share some of the love
that you have each left me.


Thank you all so much for following me on my creative journey!


Now on to the winner :)
I had random.org pick and the lucky winner of the
2 cuttlebug folders is:


#137---iluvmybugs


Congrats!
I have your email and will be contacting you shortly. :)



Don't forget to check out the other blogs that were on the hop for their winner and the grand prize winner over at Crazy About Cricut!


I hope you all have a fantastic week!

1 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

How exciting to see that I won!!! Thanks so much Stacey (I'll have to go check my email). Really enjoyed the blog hop and look forward to seeing what you create next! Thanks, too, for signing on as a follower on my blog and leaving a sweet comment!!
~Terry~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...