Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Owl Good!

Today starts another challenge over at Paper Therapy. This week is a color challenge.



I didn't have these colors, so I ended up using the primary colors of this color family. Here is what I came up with:



I wasn't too sure about this card at first. but the more I look at it, the more I really like it! I hope you play along this week at Paper Therapy. We would love to see what you create! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Paisley (owl cut at 3")
Card stock--White (PTI), Real Red (SU!), Pacific Point (SU!), Crushed Curry (SU!), Green (?)
Stamp--Studio G
Ink--Pacific Point Classic Ink (SU!)
Misc.--Real Rd Marker (SU!), White Signo Gel Pen, Offray Ribbon, Hemp Cord

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE it! You did a fantastic job. I love how the owl just completely POPS, the primary colors work great!

Tabitha said...

I just love this owl.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh this is super cute, I love the way you used the colors for the challenge!
liz :o)

JennyKozar said...

I love this! So bright and cheerful! Thanks for inspiring.

Anonymous said...

These are such hard colors to work with. I love how you went the primary route. Your owl and sentiment are are as cute as it gets!

Hannah said...

I really like it! I am just a little partial to owls, though :) I just used the same owl for some Valentine's Day cards.

Sharon said...

Oh wow! Your owl is just wonderful! Love the colors!!! :)

Queenie said...

SOOOOOO TOTALLY CUTE!!! I love the bright and FESTIVE colors!!! All the cute little details and the sentiment are SUPER perfect!! Great card!

Jessi Myers said...

Oh wow that owl is sooooo cute! I *heart* him so mcuh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...