Friday, July 20, 2012

I Think Of You Night and Day

Happy Friday!

Today is the reveal day for the card sketch over at

If you haven't heard of Sketches:Creatively Yours before, you really should check them out. They are a sketch challenge blog and they offer Layout sketches, Tag/Bookmark sketches,
and once a month they feature a card sketch :)

Here is the wonderful card sketch for the month of July:
 


and here is the card that I created based on the sketch:



I have a really hard time creating masculine cards, so I challenged myself to make one to give to my hubby based on the sketch. It still just doesn't look right to me without a bow or glitter, haha! All in all I am pretty pleased with how it turned out and I'm sure my hubby is going to love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to swing by the Sketches: Creatively Yours blog to see more fabulous cards from the design team as well as entering the challenge.
I would love to see what you create with the sketch!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Brown and Cream (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp: Day & Night (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Large Classic Ovals (Spellbinders), Modern Label (SU!)
Misc.: Dimensionals (SU!), Ribbon (Offray)

1 comments:

Ali said...

Stacey, I think this masculine card fits the bill perfectly. You did a great job. TY for all your hard work over at S;CY the past few months! Superb job! xox-Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...