Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge --- Time To Play!!

Happy Tuesday!!

Are you guys ready for another great challenge from Scrappy Moms Stamps??

Photobucket

The theme for this terrific Tuesday challenge is:
Time To Play!
Incorporate game/playing into your project.

Here is the card that I created for this challenge:


For my card, I decided to make a masculine birthday card. They are definitely not my strong point but I think this one came out pretty good. My entire family loves playing video games so when I saw this file in the silhouette store, I had to have it! For my greeting, I used the Hooray For Birthdays stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps

Here is a complete look of the Hooray For Birthdays stamp set:



I hope you will stop by the Scrappy Moms Blog to see the fabulous creations my wonderful Design Team sisters created for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself!
 I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Boys Rule (Crate Paper)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
SVG: video game controller console and electrical outlet Design ID #45525 (Silhouette Store)
Dies: Nesting Circles (WRMK)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents
 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Perfect for gaming!!!

Jeannie said...

Awesome card for the true gamer!

Jeannie T.
My Current Blog Challenge - You're So Crafty!
More Info Here:
Dragonfly Journeys

Sukie said...

Super fun card! I think we had the same idea for this challenge :)

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Card!!! LOVE the Controller!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Debby Pannell said...

Fabulous birthday card. Any gamer will love getting it.
TTFN

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Such great background paper! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Georgiana said...

What a fun game card. Perfect for so many boys!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How fun! So super perfect for little boys! My son would love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...