Wednesday, August 17, 2016

May Your Halloween Be Sweet!

Happy Wednesday!


Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps and dies from 


I love making Halloween goodie bags and little treat holders to have on hand to give out. I think it is probably my most favorite holiday to actually craft for. This new set from Pink & Main titled, Sweet Halloween, was perfect for a little goodie bag! I created my bag with a punch board and then used one of the big scallops in the Scallop Borders die set across the top for a fun edge. I assembled my bag and got to work coloring those cute little candies! After I had the candy colored in, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and place them onto my bag. How cute is that greeting? It is also in the Sweet Halloween stamp set!! I finished off my bag with some ribbon and enamel dots. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Black (Neenah), White (SSS)
--Patterned Paper: Masquerade Party (Teresa Collins)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Dies: Sweet Halloween & Scallop Borders (Pink & Main)
--Copics: C0, R17, R29, V09, V12, V17, Y08, Y15, YG17, YR07, YR14
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Enamel Dots, Ribbon, WRMK Gift Bag Punch Board

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is so stinkin cute!! What a fun idea! I love all those candies on the bottom of the bag!! Awesome project! :)

Scrapper69 said...

I Adore Halloween Projects.. So this is super duper CUTE!!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

OMG!! So cute. Love the little images!!

Beth F. said...

This treat bag is simply the cutest! I love all of the stamps you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...