Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom's August Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I thought a box card would be the perfect way to showcase some of those fun images in the new Medical Dies set. I tried to keep it bright and cheery to hopefully lift the spirits of someone who is feeling not so great. The hearts came from the Banner Dies


Of course I had to add a little gift to go along with my box card so I filled a 3x4 clear bag with some cough drops and added a topper from the Ric Rac Topper Die. The pill bottle came from the Medical Dies & the heart came from the Banner Dies. I stamped my greeting from the Speedy Recovery  stamp set and used the Mini Tag Dies 3 to cut it out.  I finished it off with some Nuvo Drops and a tulle knot. 


Super cute set right? I love all the fun images in the Medical Dies set!! 


Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/12, 11:59pm pst.

MEDICAL ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the super talented Candace O.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Theresa(August Guest Designer)
Candace
Stacey (you are here)
Candace O. (next stop)
Cindy
Mel
Lee-Ann
Nicole
Jamie
Gigi
Tina
Michelle


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Bazzill), Acetate, Kraft (Recollections), Night Shift Blue (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Let's Be Mermaids (Echo Park)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Nuvo Drops (Dandelion Yellow, Apple Green, Simply White)

16 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is SOOOO FUN! If I ever get sick, I'm going to call you for some bright inspiration to cheer me up! Great job

Sue D said...

So cute and cheery. Would love to receive this if I was sick.

Sherrie K. said...

Your box card and treat are so darn cute! I love this release..you did an amazing job all week!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Box card and Treat!! Makes a wonderful Get Well Gift Set!

Theresa

Kim -FL said...

Ok, this card would make me feel better by just getting it. Very colorful and fun! I think the bonus caugh drops are a nice touch and look so cute instead of just the store wrapper bag they come in. Thanks for a great fun and cheerful card.

rochdalton said...

I love used the dies to make a pop up box!! Adding a bag of treatment will I'm sure cause her to smile! Cute ideas, thanks!!

rochdalton said...

I absolutely love your creativity in making all of these different ideas! You are very talented, and now I must add the die. Sigh...always too much! Lol

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What adorable and sweet projects! Love your cutie box card!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute box card and treat bag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Jessica said...

That box card looks amazing.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Regina Lokken said...

WOW! Great box card😍 Really have to buy these dies!!!

cghundley said...

Love your box
card! And the
treat bag is
darling.
Carla from Utah

Linda Hott said...

Your box card is cheery! I love the hearts on both your card and treat bag! I know you will make someone who is not well, feel better with the love packed into them! :)

Dana M said...

Such happy and cheerful projects! Beautiful box card and so clever to put cough drops in the "treat" package. Fabulous!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great project! Love the pop up card!

Michelle said...

such a awesome pop up box ! all the dies and the colors you chose look great !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...