Monday, October 21, 2019

Being With You Is A Treat!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Monday so far! It was rather gloomy in my area today so I was able to get some crafting done and made a card for my hubby, as well as a few challenges. 

Here are the challenges that I am playing along with:

&


Here is a look at the card that I created:



I started with a black cardbase and covered it with some web patterned paper. I rounded the bottom corners and did some doodling around the perimeter. I added my layers by using some bright papers from Doodlebug and colored those adorable images from the Frightfully Sweet stamp set by MFT with my Copic markers. I cut them out with my Scan N Cut and popped up the middle image with some foam tape for a bit of dimension. I heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder and used a die from MFT to cut it out. I completed my card with some enamel stars and a couple of little flat back pearls. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate you taking the time!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black (Recollections), White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Booville (Doodlebug)
--Stamps; Frightfully Sweet (MFT)
--Dies: Blueprints 27 (MFT)
--Inks: Black Soot Distress Oxide, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: C4, C6, E13, E15, E18, E19, E50, E53, V15, V17, R20, R30, RV21, YR04, YR07, W0, W1
--Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Enamel Stars, Pearls, White Gel Pen, Black Sharpie Pen. 


9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love the cute little critters!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What beautiful, bold colors! I love that purple; it's so rich.

I love how your placement of the focal image, using the sentiment as a grounding element.

Thanks for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up for our Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls! challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Scrapper69 said...

What a super sweet and adorably cute card you created for your hubby! I love the Halloween theme!

Theresa

Vicki said...

This is adorable! Love the bright colors and design. The images are so cute. Great Halloween card. Thanks for joining the Cut It Up, "Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls" Challenge.

Vicki said...

Adorable Halloween card! Love the bright colors and design. The images are so cute. Thanks for joining the Cut It Up, "Ghosts, Goblins, and Ghouls" Challenge.

Sherri Thacker said...

What a cute trick or treating scene you created here with all your goblins!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up for our challenge this week. I just think it's the cutest!!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the cobweb paper and the trick or treat stamped critters are adorable 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Treva said...

Nice card, great coloring of the images.

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls challenge.

-Treva
http://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a great take on the MFT Sketch and I have always liked that stamp set, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up! Hope to see you soon for another challenge!
Rachelle - DT@CIU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...