Monday, November 11, 2019

Jaded Blossom's November Release: Day 1!

Hi crafty friends!!
Welcome to the first day of the November Release for Jaded Blossom!!
I can not believe we are already in November!!
This release is perfect for all those upcoming projects that you may be doing for the Holidays and Winter.     I hope you love it all just as much as I do!!

Today we are giving you a peek at 2 new die sets and 1 new stamp set that will be released in the 
Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $113.99

November 2019 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $123.99


The sets we are showcasing today are called:
 Small Poinsettia Die, Poinsettia Die & Quaility Birthday.

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today using some of these fabulous new products:


I love getting ahead of some small little gifts for the upcoming Holiday season and like I said earlier, these new sets are perfect for that! I created my box by using the Gable Box Die and cutting it out from some plaid paper from DCWV.  I cut out the Gable Box Die layer from some white cardstock and stamped my greeting from the NEW Quaility Birthday stamp set in the top corner. The sentiment is actually a long strip but it was very easy to do a little masking to get it to fit perfectly stacked. Next up was that gorgeous flower!! I used the NEW Small Poinsettia Die and cut all my petals from some red cardstock. I did some inking on the bottom two petals to make them a little darker and to provide a little depth. I cut out my leaves, also from the Small Poinsettia Die, inked the edges, and added everything to the front of my box. I added the flower center by cutting it from some gold foil cardstock. I added some paper shred and some yummy candy to the box and tied it shut with some red and gold ribbon. 


I think it turned out so pretty and I love that I have one small gift ready to go!! 

Here is a closer look at the sets being showcased today:





Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Red (Recollections), White (Hammermill), Green (Sizzix)
--Patterned Paper: Christmas Plaid (DCWV)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Peeled Paint Distress, Fired Brick Distress
--Misc.: Ribbon 

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty box! Love the plaid paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty!!!!

Michelle said...

such a pretty treat box ! loved that you popped out the poinsettia !

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty and those poinsettia dies are awesome!

Theresa

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful Gift Box!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...