Monday, April 6, 2020

A Sweet Holiday

Hey everyone!
Happy Monday! 
Today I have a sweet Christmas card to share with you that I made with a few challenges in mind.
The challenges that I am entering are....
&



Here is a look at what I created for the challenges:


I made it a personal goal to try and complete at least one Christmas card a month this year. I'm hoping by doing this, it will make it not so hectic and help me get a little jump start on things lol! Fingers crossed! I bought this adorable little Reindeer stamp at a stamp expo over a year ago and was so happy to finally get him inky and colored up! I've been trying to get better about using the stamps I buy, other than just collecting them, haha! Anywho, I started with a card base that I created from some Kraft cardstock. I added some fun stripped patterned paper to my base and then topped that with a piece of green patterned paper. I colored that adorable Reindeer with my Copic markers and used my Scan N Cut 2 to cut him out. I adhered him to a piece of red patterned paper and glued it to the front of my card. I stamped my greeting onto a piece of white cardstock, used a circle punch to cut it out and placed it on top of a kraft circle that I diecut using a stitched circle die. I added the little paper "ribbon" tails to my circle and popped the whole piece up with some foam tape. I completed my card with some doodles with a black pen and some white Nuvo drops. I think this little Reindeer is just adorable and am looking forward to making more cards with him!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products used:
--Copics: 
  • Reindeer: E55, E23, E25, E53, E50, W5, W7. 
  • Candy Cane: R27, R59, C0. 
  • Scarf: G94, B95, B97

--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather (My Minds Eye)
--Stamp: My Deer (Darcie's Heart & Home)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Dies: Stitched Circle Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: 1 1/8" Circle Punch, White Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape, Black Sharpie Pen



7 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable! Love his athletic ability, and his snazzy scarf! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... Your Reindeer is so cute! Adorable stamp! Fun Holiday card! I'm glad you finally got to ink it up - I'm with you on trying to use up my stamps I already have - I have so many new ones I haven't inked up yet... LOL I'll get there eventually! I hope you do too! tehehehe

Theresa

A.Rose said...

Wonderful combination of colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

Majda said...

Such a sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Andreja said...

Beautiful card! I like how you take our sketch!
Thanks so much for playing at 52CCT.

Goga said...

Beautiful and sweet dear. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

Catie Cuddles said...

Adorable deer.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...