Monday, September 28, 2020

Boo!

 Hi everyone and happy happy Monday!

Today starts a new challenge over at the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge Blog!
The theme for this challenge is...

 ๐ŸŽƒ Halloween!! ๐ŸŽƒ
Let's see some Cricut themed Halloween projects!
*Your project must include a cut made with your Cricut on it somewhere*

Here is a look at the project that I created to share with you today:


My kiddos are grown and definitely do not Trick Or Treat anymore but I still love spoiling them (and the hubby) with some fun treats throughout the month. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to craft for!  I normally have so many fun little boxes and such made, that my family ends up taking a lot of them to work for their coworkers lol! Anywho, this little box was so fun to make! I started by cutting my Peeping Ghost in Pumpkin box from SVGCuttingFiles and using the contour function to hide the cuts for the Ghosts face. Once I had my pieces all cut out, I used a stamp from Peachy Keen to stamp his little face and assembled my box. I loved how it turned but felt it was missing just a little something so I thought it would be fun if he was holding a little sign. I stamped out BOO onto a piece of green patterned paper and adhered it to the a strip of Kraft cardstock. I carefully lifted his little hand and adhered my sign, adding a little hemp bow for a little extra touch of cuteness. 


I placed some black crinkle paper shred into the box and added a few pieces of candy.
Cute cute cute!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
Be sure to stop by the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge Blog to see the creations my DT sisters  created and I hope you will create a project and join us! I would love to see what you create!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products used:
--Cardstock: Orange (bazzill), White (Hammermill), Daffodil Delight (SU!), Black/Kraft (Recollections), Green (Echo Park)
--SVG: Peeping Ghost In Pumpkin Box (SVGCuttingFiles)
--Ink: Jet Black (Lawn Fawn), Carved Pumpkin Distress 
--Stamps: Alpha Pack (My Creative Time), Sweet and Silly Face Assortment (Peachy Keen Stamps)
--Misc.: Hemp Twine, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, BG000 and R20 Copic Markers. 



9 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

adorable project! thanks so much for hosting this time around at Bitten By the Bug 2 Stacey!

Alicia

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute ghost box. Especially like the ghost face and the box will hold wonderful treats.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Denise S. said...

Super cute and great idea. You are really inspiring me to make some creations that will use my Peachy Keen faces.

Dorlene Durham said...

Great treat holder. I love the ghost face and entire holder.

Caroline said...

This treat box is so cute! I love the fun face that you stamped on the ghost!

moknowsall said...

Really really cute. Lovely crafting!!!!

moknowsall said...

Absolutely cute as can be. Great start to the season.

Scrapping Girl said...

Like it needed an extra touch of cuteness! It's so completely stinking cute!!!! In every way! Love the little ghost with his adorable Peachy Keen face.
:)
Michelle

Cynthia said...

This little ghost makes me smile! You are right! The sign is the perfect touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...