Thursday, August 4, 2022

Warm Friendships

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a wonderful start!
Have you heard the news? Ink N Splatter is now hosting monthly challenges in their FB group!!
Yay!!
This month is anything goes using Ink N Splatter stamps with the optional theme of a color challenge.


Here is a look at the card that I created:

It is so hot in my area, that as soon as I saw all those blues, my mind went to winter. Maybe it's wishful thinking? Although I'm sure when it is super cold, I will be wishing for warmer days again. It's a never ending cycle lol!

I decided to make a mini slimline and use these adorable penguins from the Winter Holidays Penguins Clear Stamp Set from Ink N Splatter. I pulled out some light blue patterned paper from the On The Pond 6x6 Paper Pad and rounded all four corners. I created a little snowy scene by using some dies from Crafters Companion and popping up the front layer with foam tape before adding my scene to my white mini slimline card base. I stamped those super cute penguins using some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Copic markers. Once I had them colored in, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I positioned them onto my card around my sentiment, using more foam tape for the middle penguin for even more dimension. I completed my card by using some snowflake sequins as well as one of my favorite embellishments...crochet thread.

Copic Colors Used:
--Penguins: C00, C0, C2, C4, C6, YR12, YR14--
--Outfits: B000, B01, B41, YG63, YG25, YG05, B91, BG72, BG75--

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
&


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest card!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Ink N Splatter Products Used:
Other Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Dies: A Christmas Eve Scene (Crafter's Companion)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Misc.: Crochet Thread, Snow Flake Sequins, White Pearls


3 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulously cute card Stacey - love this colourway! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

Donna Walls said...

These penguins are just too precious and your scene is a Winter Wondersland! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Cards By MI said...

Such cute card with lovely design. It´s stunning! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at PFM this week. A new fun challenge is up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie, DT-member PFM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...