Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Blog is Cricut-Tastic!!!

I got a blog award! Thank you so much Kimberly for thinking of me and passing on this great award!



If you guys haven't checked out Kimberly's blog, you really should run over there! She is super talented and all her projects look awesome!

OK, ON TO THE BLOG AWARD RULES:
Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.


1. I love and am addicted to my Expression.

2. I love getting new cartridges and sometimes forget which ones I already have. :)

3. I use my Cricut just about every single day.

4. I started out with the "baby" bug when it first launched 5 years ago!

5. I think, nah...I know I would have a meltdown if anything ever happened to my E. :)



Now 10 people that are Cricut-tastic!
1. The Scrapbooking Queen
2. Liz's Paper Loft
3. Cricut Chick
4. Heather's Krafty Korner
5. Little Paper Sprinkles
6. Hiding In My Craft Room
7. Always Crafting With Stephanie
8. Scrappin' With My Bug
9. Scrappy Critters
10. Alma's Pink Life

It was so hard to only pick 10! I could have went on and on with so many great blogs out there.

Thanks again Kimberly! You rock!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...