Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day---Cooking With Cricut

Happy Wednesday! Are you guys ready for another great challenge over at Cooking With Cricut? This week you are being challenged to make a project with 3 flowers and any shade of purple with Mother's Day in mind. I told you it was a great challenge! :) Here is what I came up with:



The image was cut out of A Child's Year at 3". The flowers were cut out of Paisley at 1" and then just layered on top of each other.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking at my latest creation! Don't forget to stop by Cooking With Cricut to see what the rest of the amazing DT created and to enter the challenge yourself. I look forward to seeing your creations! Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--A Child's Year & Paisley
Card Stock--White (PTI) & Purple (Bazzill)
Patterned paper--DCWV
Punch--Traditional Eyelet (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Misc.--Dew Drops, Offray Ribbon

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What a darling card! I love that image!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty.

Jae said...

Such a pretty card! I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

Dalis said...

stacey, I love this card and I am not a purple person. I guess is that glimmery paper that has me drooling!

-- dalis
CWC DT

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day Stacey!! Your card is just beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...