Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge #13

For my Trendy Twine Give A Way, click HERE

Happy Tuesday! Today marks the start of a new Tacky Tuesday challenge. The challenge for this month is to use a "snowman" die cut and the word "melt" in your sentiment. Here is what I created for the challenge:



I decided to make my hubby a little Christmas card from me to him. I cut my snowman out of Christmas Cheer at 3". I added a decorative border using my EK success punch. I added a little heart to the snowman. So cute! The sentiment was printed from my computer and just printed onto red card stock.

I hope you will go over to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook Page and join in the challenge with us. You have 2 weeks to submit a project for the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut: Christmas Cheer
Card Stock: Black & Kraft (Recollections), Real Red & Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), Brown (DCWV)
Punch: EK Success
Misc.: Offray Ribbon, Christmas Red Stickles, White Signo Gel Pen

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This snowman is too adorable!! I love the craft and red combo! So awesome!!! :) Great setiment too!! :)
*hugs*

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Really cute card! Your hubby is going to love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...