Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wish You A Merry Christmas with Joy's Life Stamps

For my Perfect Sentiment post, click HERE
For my Trendy Twine Give A Way, Click HERE

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends! I hope you are all having a great day! I am so happy that today I get to post another challenge for the Joy's Life DT. The challenge this week was to create a 3-D project. I decided to decorate a little kraft gable box and fill it with some candy. Perfect for a little gift :)



Cute huh? I found these cute little gable boxes and thought, how perfect they are for a quick little gift for someone. I used my traditional eyelet border punch to create a decorative border all the way around the box. I then stamped my sentiment, using the All Around Sentiments from Joy's Life Stamps, onto some white card stock and then used my scallop circle nestabilities. I added some red stickles onto my scallop circle to give it a little sparkle. The finishing touch was a red polka dot bow.

Here is a close-up of my sentiment:



I love red and craft together! It's one of my favorite color combos. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT page to see more inspiration. I hope you have a great crafty day
Photobucket

I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team.

Supplies:
Card Stock: Real Red (SU!) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Stamps: All Around Sentiments (Joy's Life)Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Misc.: Offray Ribbon, Christmas Red Stickles, Traditional Eyelet Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Kraft Gable Box (Annie's Paper Boutique)

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love this project Stacey...so cheerful!! I also wanted to wish you and your family a blessed Holiday Season! Miss you
kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...