Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sweet Summertime Wishes!

I'm having an online party!! You can read more about it on my post HERE



Hi everyone!
Happy Saturday!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Today I get to show you my very first project as a DT member for Action Wobbles!

With summer approaching, I decided to make a cute little summer themed card to send to someone to brighten up their day.


Isn't that little penguin cute?
She is ready to run and jump in the pool!
I got the penguin from the silhouette online store and she is titled, Penguin Girl Too Cool Summer (Design ID # 42587). I paired her up with some patterned papers from the Happy Day 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye. I used a zig zag border punch from Martha Stewart to create a fun edge on my white card layer and then attached some Rumple Ribbon. My sentiment is from the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set by Joy's Life Stamps. 

Here is a pic of the wobble:

Action Wobbles are great to bring your cards to life with some fun, not to mention they lay flat so mailing your card is no problem :)

Here she is ready to run:

And she's off.....
I absolutely love how Action Wobbles bring your projects to life with movement!

You can purchase Action Wobbles at


I am also entering my card into the challenge going on at Cameo Creations Challenge.
June's theme is: Summer

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this card while on the Action Wobble Design Team*

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pinks (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Core'dinations), Calypso Coral (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Happy Day (MME)
Silhouette Store: Penguin Girl Too Cool Summer #42587
Ink: Calypso Coral (SU!)
Punches: Zig Zag (Martha Stewart), Xtra Large Photo Corners (SU!)
Misc.: Action Wobble, Lemonade Rumple Ribbon (LoveBug Creations), Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen (Marvy), Pearls (Recollections), Foam Adhesive

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

The cutest Penguin EVER!!! Very Cute & funny! Love it! made me smile!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Coelle said...

Thank You So MUCH!, Stacey, for giving us a locator in the Silhouette store....I can't tell you how many times I see someone using a darling item from that store and I search and search for it! And your card is darling!!!!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

OH gosh!!!! Stacey Stacey Stacey!!!! This is ADORABLE!! Made me smile bigtime! She is so stinkin cute!!!
Hugs,
S.
p.s. Got my package today from you as the winner of the Everyday and Super Hero Bloghop. Love my goodies!

L.B. said...

Just so much fun going on. Love the cute colors and the fact that she wobbles like a penguin should...fantastic.

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh my golly goodness is this ever cute!!! I LOVE IT!! The wobbly penguin gives me such a chuckle!!! Great job!!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

kisatrtle said...

Love her little sunglasses.

Shorty Creations said...

Oh my goodness... That penguin is soooooo cute!!! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations!

Lots of love,
Ana Maria CCDT

Monica said...

Super super super super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations Challenge Blog!!

Toodles,
Monica DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...