Friday, February 5, 2016

Birthday Easel Card

Happy Friday!!
I hope you are all having a marvelous day!

BlogButton   

Today I am back to share a sweet little birthday easel card that uses a couple of different stamp sets along with one of the die words from Pink & Main.

feb5

For my card I used the cupcake from the Sweet On You stamp set and colored it in with my Copic markers. Once I had it all colored, I used some circle dies to cut it out as well as the circle layer behind it. I made my easel card and popped up my image front and center with some foam adhesive. For the inside of the card, I used the Sweet die and adhered that down and then stamped the Birthday Wishes from the Hello Sweet stamp set underneath the die. I finished it off by adding a bit of glossy accents to the heart on the cupcake. 

feb5sweetdie

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (SU!), White (SSS)
--Patterned Paper: Here Is Happy (MME)
--Dies: Sweet Dies (Pink & Main) & Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT)
--Copics: BG13, BG32, E53, RV17, RV69, Y23
--Misc.: Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...