Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #1

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge that has started at



This week's Sketch:


My Design Team project based on the above sketch:


I colored that sweet little Sailor Girl from the Ahoy set by The Greeting Farm with my Copics and then used a circle die to cut her out. I also cut out another circle but in blue to adhere behind my stamped image. I picked out a few coordinating papers from the Ahoy There paper pad from Carta Bella and placed them onto my card, following the sketch, and then attached my circles. The circles hung over just a bit but I just trimmed off the edge once it was adhered to my card. I stamped my greeting and used a black pen to draw some sketch lines. I finished off my card with a few enamel dots and called it good :) 

You can read more about the challenge and link up your project at:
I hope you will join us :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Blue (Recollections), White (SSS)
--Patterned Paper: Ahoy There (Carta Bella)
--Stamp: OA-Ahoy (Greeting Farm)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Real Red (SU!)
--Copics: B34, B37, B39, C0, C1, C4, C6, C8, E50, E51, E21, R20, R29, R46, R89, Multiliner
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Enamel Dots, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, Nesting Circle Dies (WRMK)

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

She is adorable. You are a great color-er, and I love the sketch lines you drew. Very nice!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this sweet girl!! Awesome job coloring her! Love your fun doodles too!

Debby Pannell said...

Love this sketch and your choice of papers and image is just fabulous.
TTFN

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

awww..she is just darling! Love the pretty nautical theme you used!

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the nautical theme with this sketch.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...