Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Cute Little Hey!

Hey crafty friends!
How is your day going so far? I hope great!
Today I have a sweet little card to share with you that I made to play along with the sketch challenge over at Your Next Stamp.

Here is a look at sketch #69:


and here is the card I created based on the sketch:


Isn't that little lizard the cutest?? I just think he is adorable! I colored him with my copics and matted him onto some fun plaid paper. I added my other papers onto my card base and popped him up with foam tape, stamped my greeting and also added that with foam tape. Such a cute card to send to someone to just say Hey and not a lot of bulk so it will be easy to mail. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Copic)
--Patterned Paper: Family Ties (Pebbles)
--Stamp: Happy Dance (Your Next Stamp)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C2, C4, G24, G43, G94
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Black Micron Tape


2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Love this! That plaid paper is so fun!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your coloring is fantastic! Super CUTE card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...