Wednesday, July 12, 2017

You are Jawsome!!

Hey crafty friends! 
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday and staying cool.
Temps in my area are in the high 90's today with the heat index hitting around 106 degrees.
Too hot that's for sure! I happily stayed inside in the AC and did a little crafting. 
I was able to create a card today for the 


I decided to use that cute little shark from the Duh-Nuh stamp set. 
Now I know running into a shark wouldn't exactly be any kind of summertime fun but the beach is and if real sharks looked as cute and friendly as this one does than they might be fun lol.


I started out by creating a 4.25" square card from some white cardstock and layered it with some fun patterned paper from Doodlebug. I colored up my shark and popped him up with some foam tape and fussy cut those sweet little fish out and adhered them down. I stamped out my greeting and also popped that up with more foam tape. I finished off the card with some clear nuvo drops in the bubbles. Super cute and bright! Love it! ♡

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Under the sea (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Duh-Nuh & Bannertastic (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT)
--Copics: N0, N2, N4
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Misc.: Morning Dew Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M



Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey!! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your card is wonderful.. it's really cute & I couldn't agree with you more... I'm glad I didn't see any sharks in the water while on vacation... otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten in the water! hahaha! I took a peek at all the other projects I missed and you made some fab design my friend! Can't wait to see more now that I'm back! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!

Nancy K said...

Love that happy and colorful paper! Such a fun card design! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...