Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jaded Blossom's September Release: Day 4!

Hey crafty friends and happy Thursday!!
Today is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom September Release and we are showing you a really cute set called, Halloween Tags.

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


 I stamped out one of the images from the Halloween Tags stamp set and used the Treat Tag Die to cut it out. I backed it on some fun striped patterned paper and did a little bit of simple coloring on the images. I added a few Nuvo drops and some clear Wink Of Stella for a bit of shimmer. I filled a 1x6" Clear Tube with some gumballs, making sure to alternate them to coordinate with the socks on the tag. I tied the tag to the tube with some bright green tulle. 


I added a black circle to the top of my tube and popped up a bat from the Halloween Dies with some foam tape. 


Here is a closer look at the set being showcased today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Day 5 in the morning and the blog hop in the evening :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Halloween Parade (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: Y04, YG03, YG06, YR04, V17
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Apple Green Nuvo Drops, Purple Rain Glitter Nuvo Drops, Orange Soda Glitter Nuvo Drops, Tulle, Clear Wink Of Stella

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat holder!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Michelle said...

adorable ! love the halloween colors !!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...