Saturday, September 29, 2018

MemoryDex Swap

Hi crafty friends!
I hope your weekend is off to an amazing start!
Today I wanted to pop in real quick and share a fun little Memorydex card that I made for a swap with a crafty friend.  Dardie from Ant Doda's Crafty Corner and I decided that we would do a Memorydex Swap with a Halloween theme. I've never made one before but after this one, I am hooked!! I had so much fun making it that I will definitely be making more!

Here's a look at the Memorydex card that I made to send to Dardie:


I started out with a black and white striped Dex card from Heidi Swapp. I trimmed off the tab at the top and added a spider web that I punched out from some glitter cardstock. I added a little BOO shaker and thought it would be fun if there was a little ghost peeking out from behind the word. I used the Halloween Dies from Jaded Blossom for my ghost and stamped a face from Peachy Keen (all supplies will be listed below). I cut the ghost so that I could fit the top and bottom of him behind the word. I added some purple crochet thread along with some Nuvo Drops, a spider sticker and some enamel stars to complete my Memorydex card. 


I had so much fun making this!! I hope Dardie likes it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: Black Glitter (DCWV), White (Hammermill)
--Stamp: In The Garden Face Asst. (Peachy Keen Stamps)
--Misc.: Memory Dex Card (Heidi Swapp), Black Nuvo Drops, Apple Green Nuvo Drops. Purple Rain Glitter Nuvo Drops, Halloween Night Sprinkles (Doodlebug), Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Spider Web Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Boo Shaker Kit (love Nicole)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is sooo CUTE! LOVE the BOO and that is shakes! The Ghost is way too cute!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...