Friday, November 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom's November Release Blog Hop!!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Tina's blog then you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I've had this fun SVG from SVGCUTs for a while now and thought it would be perfect to use as a little neighbor gift. I filled a mason jar with some peppermint candy and added some buttons with my hot glue gun. I created the little snowman head jar topper and added some enamel dot eyes and used the Christmas Dies for the holly on his top hat. I used some 16 gauge jewelry wire to create his little arms and tied a fun snowflake ribbon to act as his little scarf. I stamped my greeting from the Hip Holiday Greetings and added some holly from the Christmas Banner Dies. I attached it to my ribbon and added a few little jingle bells. 


Of course I had to create a fun card to go along with the gift. I stamped my hip little snowman from the Hip Holiday Greetings onto a piece of white cardstock and colored him with my Copic markers. I stamped my greeting and then used the Card Mat Dies to cut it out. I tied a bow with some more of the snowflake ribbon and popped up my panel with some foam tape onto a red card base.


I think it turned out so cute!! I'm a sucker for snowmen!!

Wasn't this release amazing?!?! I absolutely love it and had so much fun creating projects. I hope you enjoyed what I made all week :) 


Regular Price for the Release Package is $139.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/18, 11:59pm pst.

BIG EYE FACES
And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is the super talented Mel of Doxie Mel Designs.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Larelyn(November Guest Designer)
Michelle
Lee-Ann
Jamie
Nicole
Gigi
Tina
Stacey (you are here)
Mel (your next stop)
Cindy
Candace O.
Candace

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black (The Paper Studio), White (Georgia Pacific & Hammermill), Vellum, Lime Crush (Bazzill), Fake Tan & Chili Pepper(Lawn Fawn). Glitter (Colorbok)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Onyx Blac Versafine
--Copics: C0, C1, C2, C4, C6, C8, R29, R29, R89, YG25, YG17, YR14, YR18, E25, E27
--SVG: Santa's Sweets (SVGCUTS)
--Misc.: Black Sharpie Pen, Ribbon, Gems, Jingle Bells, 16 gauge wire, Buttons, Enamel Dots, Foam Tape, Glossy accents

18 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable card and snowman treat! LOVE!

antdoda said...

This is amazing!!!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! I LOVE your snowman gift! That is such a neat idea and then you made a super cute matching card - ADORABLE!!!

Theresa

MadeByMeghanK said...

Could this be any cuter?!?! What a great idea!

Melissa said...

LOVE LOVE! Such a cute snowman set. I want to make one :)

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow what cute projects!

Jill said...

Cute snowman!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Stacey, that snowman jar is sooo cute!!! Love the arms you created. Beautiful matching card.

JessicaK said...

I <> the hipster snowman!

Cindy Holmes said...

WOW absolutely adorable snowman mason jar! And your card is gorgeous! I really love your coloring and that red ribbon with the snowflakes is really pretty on the card too!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable projects! Thanks for sharing these cutie ideas!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute snowman jar and card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful projects! The snowman is impressive!

Migdalia said...

Super cute treat and card!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sue D said...

Adorable snowman jar and I like the matching card too.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your snowman candy jar and card are Super Adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

These are adorable.... I have a thing for snowmen!

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!! So cute and amazing all the fun details!! Your matching card is adorable as well! AMAZING inspiration this week and love the release!
Sherrie K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...