Thursday, November 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom's November Release: Day 4!

Hey crafty friends and happy Thursday!!
Today is day 4 of the Jaded Blossom November Release and we are showing you a really cute set called, Cozy Owl. This is such a cute set!! I love it!!!


I thought it would be fun to make a cute little tag to go on a Christmas gift. I created my tag base by using the Treat Tag Die. I used a stencil and some texture paste to create a snowy background and the Border Dies 2 to create my snowy hill. I colored that sweet little owl from the Cozy Owl stamp set, fussy cut her out and popped her up with some foam tape. I added my greeting and a bit of glitter along the edge of the hill and my tag was done. 


So cute!!

Here is a closer look at the set being showcased today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Day 5 in the morning and the blog hop in the evening :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Jack Frost (AC)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C0, C1, B21, B37, R00, R20, E33, E35, E31, E51, YR24
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Texture Paste, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Snowfall Stencil, Ribbon

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ahh-Dorable tag!!! Love that Owl!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous tag!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...