Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Guest Diva for Die Cuttin Diva's

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!
I'm so excited to be a guest diva for Die Cuttin' Diva's!!


This week's challenge is Holiday.
Here is a look at what I created with the challenge theme in mind:


This was so super simple! I used a file from the Silhouette store called, Santa Petal Box. I thought it would be cute to add a fun little tag so I used the Mini Tag Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom, added a sentiment and some holly and attached it to my box with some white tulle. 


These were so simple to make that I decided to make two and fill them with some soft peppermints. I love having little gifts on hand during the holidays!


I hope you will head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's to join in on the challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Supplies:
--Cardstock: Recollections, Foil & Glitter (Ms. Sparkle)
--SVG: Santa Petal Box by Lori Whitlock #70571 (Silhouette Store)
--Stamps: Holly Jolly Christmas (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Mini Tag Dies 2, Christmas Banner Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Tulle


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute little treat boxes!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Evelyn said...

My gosh, they turned out great! I love the added touch of the tags and the bow. The recipients will be very happy to receive those -- a candy treat for now and a box to use next year!! I'm sure they'll be saved.

Thanks for guest-designing for us at Die Cuttin' Divas, and Merry Christmas!

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot! Your project is darling! I love the way they look. So fun for the holidays!I

Theresa

Georgiana said...

These are perfect little gift boxes to have handy so you can give them to co-workers. THey are SUPER festive and cute! Thanks for being our Guest Diva during the Happy Holidays challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...