Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Stamp Anniething's December Release: Day 1


Hi and welcome to our last release for 2018!
This release is "die" heavy and co-ordinate with last months Shaker Basic Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!






We also have some lovely sequins and confetti in the store to make your shakers more festive!





`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I covered my white card base with some pretty gold foiled patterned papers and made a shaker using the Shaker Basics Set #1. I colored Rae- What An Angel with my Copic markers and added her to the front of my shaker window and added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom to the top. Super simple but I love how it came out! So pretty!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for day 2 of the December release!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Gifts of Gold (The Paper Studio)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20, R56 Hair: E23, E25, E27, E18, E79. Dress: Y23, Y28, Y26, C1, C0
--Misc: Foam Tape, Sequins, Glitter, Clear Wink Of Stella


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so PRETTY! Totally LOVE the gold!!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

She sure is pretty. Love all the gold.

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...