Tuesday, January 29, 2019

You Make My Heart Happy!

Hi everyone!
Today I have a simple Valentine themed card to share with you that I created using those awesome


I created my shaped card base by using the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 and cutting them from some white cardstock. I decided to do a bit of inlay die-cutting for my card. I created my layer by using the Rectangle Dies 2 and cutting it from some pink cardstock. I used some fun patterns from Doodlebug and various hearts from the Heart Dies 2 and Banner Dies to create my hearts. I heat embossed my greeting using some white embossing powder and a sentiment from the Fancy Valentine stamp set. I completed my card by adding some small white hearts from the Birthday Dies


So clean and simple but I love how it turned out!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections), Razzle Berry (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: French Kiss (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Versa Mark
--Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Clear Wink Of Stella, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Totally love your inlaid card! Wonderful pattern papers.

Theresa

Dandi93 said...

Cute and colorful Stacey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...