Saturday, January 5, 2019

Bitty Bears Birthday Card

Hi crafty friends and happy 2019!
I hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday! 
I was able to get crafty for a little bit today & play with a stamp set that my daughter got me for Christmas and combine it with a few challenges.

The challenges I am playing along with are:

&


Here is a look at the card I created:

This was so easy to create! I covered my card base with some fun polka dot paper (aka confetti ;) ) from Echo Park and used a a Scallop Rectangle Die from Jaded Blossom for my pink layer. I colored those sweet little bears with my Copic markers, fussy cut them out, and layered them onto a die cut circle. I finished my card with some more confetti (sequins and nuvo drops) and some doodling along the perimeter. So incredibly simple but I love how it turned out! Ridiculously cute!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Birthday Wishes (Echo Park)
--Stamp: Bitty Bears (MFT)
--Inks: Onyx Black Versafine & Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: E50, E31, E33, E35, R00, R20, Y02, Y04, Y06, BG11
--Dies: Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 (Jaded Blossom), Nesting Circles (WRMK)
--Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Micron Pen

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Amy O said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the fun dsp and these sweet images. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

What a cute little trio of bears! I love them with the sweet patterns in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Barbara said...

So adorable and I love the confetti paper with thee cute bitty bears. It is over the top sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...