Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Happy Birthday with Card Sketch 106

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a project that I made for the Cut Club Blog using a fun card sketch that can be found in the February Bundle


I used the Card Sketch 106 for my card base as well as the layers. I added a fun kitty to my card by using the Chunky Cat with Present and Party Hat file. I stamped my greeting by using the So Many Birthdays 4 stamp set from Jaded Blossom. I finished my card by adding some fun doodles with a black sharpie pen and some enamel and Nuvo drops.

SVG Cutting Files Used:
--Card Sketch 106 from the February Bundle--
--Chunky Cat with Present and Party Hat--

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Summer Dreams (Echo Park)
--Stamps: So Many Birthdays 4 (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Enamel Dots, Pink & Silver Nuvo Drops, White Gel Pen, Black Sharpie Pen, Foam Tape Clear Wink Of Stella

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now, this is just darling!! I love the fun pattern papers and the neat design.. the kitty is just adorable Stacey!! Cute card!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...