Friday, February 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom's February Release Blog Hop!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Tina's Blog, The Scrappin Rabbit, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made to share with you today:


I adore the Scallop Caddy Die and the leprechaun in the Lucky Leprechaun stamp set so I thought it would be a fun idea to put them together to create a fun little treat. I cut out my Scallop Caddy Die from green cardstock and paired it with some fun patterned papers from Doodlebug. I cut a scallop using the Border Dies and adhered that along the rim of my box. I colored that sweet little leprechaun with my Copic markers, cut him out and added him to my box using some foam tape. I stamped my greeting and used the Mini Tag Dies 3 to cut it out. I added it to the front of my box, making sure to to tuck it behind my leprechaun just a tad. I added a little shamrock border from the Spring Banner Dies and finished my box with some pearls. I added a bit of "gold" (candy) for my trap and now I have a fun and festive treat all ready to go for next month ☘


How did you like this release? I thought it was amazing (like always) and had so much fun creating this week!! I hope you enjoyed my projects! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look each day!

And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $116.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $124.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/17, 11:59pm pst.

MY FAVORITE GNOMIE

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the super talented Mel of Doxie Mel Designs

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace
Von Marie

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Green (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Lots O' Luck (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: C2, C4, C6, C8, Eooo, E00, E21, G12, G14, YG17, YG25, Y15, Y19, YR14, YR18
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Pearls, Clear Wink Of Stella

19 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Your Leprechaun caddy is amazing!! Loove it!!!

Michelle said...

so very cute ! love the little scallop trim with the pearls such a cute touch!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The leprechaun is my favorite! I love the little shamrock accents!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. that is a darling treat holder! Yummy Rolo's!!! :)

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute leprechaun treat holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What great projects! Love the new release. The leprechaun is adorable.

Tami B. said...

This is soooo cute! I love little treat boxes, so this gets a double thumbs-up from me.

Amy Vitriani said...

I love your project! The treat box you made is just adorable ❤️ I love the little banner you added to the top!

Tina H said...

SO stinkin CUTE!! Love the little pearl drops! As usual I loved all your fabulous projects this release <3

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!!!

Sue D said...

So cute--I would fall for this trap!

Enigma Artist said...

This is so cute, and I never thought of using the Rolo candies! Great idea.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! I'm totally in love for your gorgeous project!!!

Crafter said...

Cute project!

cghundley said...

Fabulous work on
this caddy. Love
the leprechaun!
Carla from Utah

Cindy Holmes said...

This is such a cuuuuuute caddy! And your Leprechaun is just so precious too!

Sin City Chix said...

Sham-tastic!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

This is such an adorable project!!!

Dana M said...

Oh what a sweet treat pouch! Fabulous combination of elements and patterned papers - love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...