Monday, March 23, 2020

Sending Sunshine & Happiness!

Hi everyone!
Happy Monday!
I'm back today with another card that I made with a few challenges in mind. 

The challenges that I am entering my card into are:
&


Here is a look at the card that I created for the challenges:


With everything going on in our world currently, I wanted to make a bright and cheery card with a bit of sunshine! I started with a white A2 cardbase that I layered up, according to the sketch, with some bright patterned papers from Lawn Fawn. I stamped my greeting onto a piece of white cardstock and used a Cross Stitch die to cut it out. I colored those sweet images from MFT with my Copic markers, used the coordinating dies to cut them out and added them to the front of my card. I added a glittery enamel dot to the center of the flower and a few random yellow Nuvo drops to complete my card. I have been trying to get better at mailing out the cards that I make. Hopefully, it brings a smile and a little bit of happy, even if only for a second 🌞

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: Hammermill
--Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamps: Sunflower Sweetheart (MFT)
--Dies: Sunflower Sweetheart & Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: B41, B52, B91, E50, E51, E21, E43, E44, E47, E79, G43, G24, G46, R20, Y11, Y13, Y26, W0
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops, Enamel Dot, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how I love the bright cheeriness of your card! Super cute my friend!

Theresa

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great zesty sunshine card, think everyone could do with a little sunshine in their lives right now. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck! Michelle DT x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...