Wednesday, March 4, 2020

You Are Toad-Ally Awesome!

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I have a super cute card to share with you all that I made with a few challenges in mind. 

The challenges are:
--Shopping Our Stash #415 Is It Summer? (I used Bright Colors)--
&



Here is a look at the card that I created:



I started by creating a card base from some Kraft cardstock. I added some fun bright patterned paper onto another piece of Kraft cardstock and then used a Wonky Stitch Rectangle Die to cut it out. I popped it up onto my cardbase with some foam tape and got to work decorating my card. I stamped those adorable images from Hello Bluebird onto a piece of white cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers. I added some grass along the bottom by using a couple of different Green Copics and just flicking up along the bottom edge. I stamped my greeting onto a piece of pink cardstock and then added both my sentiment and image panel to the front of my card. I completed my card with a little enamel heart, some white Nuvo drops and a little pink crochet thread bow. Adorable!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

You can find me on Instagram by clicking HERE

Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Bella Besties & Squeeze The Day (Bella Blvd.)
--Stamp: Garden Friends (Hello Bluebird)
--Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Circle Stax & Wonky Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: Frog/Grass: YG01, YG03, YG23, YG25, R20. Mushroom: R24, R27, R14, R59, E000, E41, E50. Snail: E11, Y13, Y18. Sky: B000
--Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, Enamel Heart, Crochet Thread, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awe.. what a cute frog! Fun Card Stacey!

Theresa

designbydonna said...

Love your colorful card. That frog is cute. The wonky stitched frames really set off the image well.

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for joining the DL.ART MARCH LINKY challenge
This is really adorable!! I love your frog on the mushroom, great job coloring
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card. Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!

lauren bergold said...

love that super cute frog! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (summery!) STASH with us this fortnight! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...