Saturday, January 30, 2010

Easel Card






I am snowed in today so I decided to make a card for a couple of challenges. The first one being for the 365 Cards Blog Challenge. This card was made for the 3 S's, Stripes, Square and Spring. This was also made for My Pink Stampers challenge #2. This card is much prettier in person. My lighting inside my house isn't that great today with all the clouds and snow. Finished card size is 5" x 5". Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!





Supplies used:
Martha Stewart Loops border and corner punch
Fruit Punch Stickles
DCVW patterned paper
Cricut
Cricut Lyrical Letter cartridge

3 comments:

Birgit said...

a very cute card with glitter I see which I always love. Very nice

Pam said...

Very cool - I love the lettering on this card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great project. I love this border punch and your lettering is rockin'...I must get that cartridge!! Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...