Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Tent Topper Card


Hi Everyone! Today was going to be my "me" day and I was going to spend the entire day crafting. I sat down at my desk and had no mojo what-so-ever. No ideas were coming to me. None. Nadda. I started doing some things around the house and in the middle of all of that the idea for this card came to me. That seems to be how it always works. lol, at least for me. I love making these Tent Topper cards. They are just so much fun and look so cute when displayed. They are always my go to card. I originally saw this idea over at Split Coast Stampers in the resources section. The finished size of my card is 6.5" tall and 4" wide. Also being used for the Card challenge over at 365 Cards. Day 333. Thanks so much for looking!



Supplies Used:
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Folder
Nestabilities Large Scallop Circles
Paper Bliss Stickers (Balloons)
Lime Green Stickles
Fruit Punch Stickles

3 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

What an awesome card! Love the color combo! Thanks for sharing... ;)

Tammy said...

Super card Stacey--love all the details yet it's not at all fussy!!

sandra said...

very very cute, love the colours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...