Sunday, January 17, 2010

Doily Butterfly Card



Hi! Last night I decided I wanted to play around with my Cricut and make a card using only the Cricut. This Doily pattern is one of my favories from the Wild Card Cartridge. There are just so many different possibilites with this card. I cut the doily card at 5 3/4 inches. Then for the inner circle, I used George and Basic Shapes and cut the circle out at 4 3/4 inches. The butterfly was cut at 2 3/4 inches with the Indie Art Cartridge and then stickled with Star Dust to give it a little "bling" with the wings being raised using foam squares. I then used a white signo pen for the butterfly trail and Heidi Swapp bling around the base of the card. Thanks so much for looking!

Products used:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge
Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge
Cricut Indie Art
White Signo Pen
Stickles-StarDust
Heidi Swapp Bling Circles
.

1 comments:

Judy said...

Stacey! your card are very pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...