Monday, January 30, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 1

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great crafty weekend and got some projects knocked off of your to do list.:) Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. What a great time to get stocked up on your card stash. At least it is for me, mine is running kinda low. Anyway onto the card that I made for the challenge.



I made my card for Day 1--Sketch CPS #136. I have had this rose stamp in my stash for awhile and never used it. This sketch was the perfect time to use it. I had so much fun making this card and I love all the layering on the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it! I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific) & Daffodil Delight (SU!)
Stamp: Roses (Inkadinkado) & Sentiment (Studio G)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Misc.: Corner Chomper & Ribbon (Better Homes & Garden)

7 comments:

amber said...

such a beautiful card! i love the rose & the dot paper in the layered paper! beautiful card!

Susan S said...

love the yellow frames. Pretty, pretty card

Create It Simply said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

Nicole said...

very cute card. thanks for sharing!

~Tammy~ said...

That sentiment is so true! A really beautiful card you have shared here.

Alya said...

The card is so elegant! Like it!

Heather Getson said...

Beautiful card, Stacey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...