Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We Are A Great Pear--With Joy's Life Stamps

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends! I hope you are all having a great day! Since it is Wednesday, I get to show you another creation made with Joy's Life Stamps. This week the Joy's Life DT was challenged to make a family project. I decided to make a card to give to my hubby.



I love making my hubby little cards to put in his lunch or to slip into his bag he takes to work. I cut my pears out of the Just Because Cricut cartridge at 4.5". How cute is that sentiment? It goes perfectly with the pears.



I got my sentiment from the adorable stamp set called, Yummy Puns from Joy's Life. There are so many cute sayings on that stamp set!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. Joy is having a design team call and you still have time to apply. She is an amazing person and you would have so much fun on her team! Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT page to see more inspiration. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team.

Supplies:
Cricut: Just Because Cards
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz and Pink Pirouette (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Fruit Stripes (TaDa Creative Studios)
Stamps: Yummy Puns (Joy's Life) and Everyday Character Face Parts (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Daisy Scallop (Ek Success), Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars), Classic Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders)
Misc: Bling (Shabby Chic), Trendy Twine, Offray Ribbon

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is adorable!!! :) I love those super cute pear and they look so happy! Your hubby will just love this card!! Great job friend!! :)

Maribel said...

I love how you added the cute faces to this card and the sentiment is awesome! Thank you for helping us spread the word about Krafty Girls!
I hope to see you play along with all our challenges:)
Maribel
Krafty Girls
ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...