Thursday, February 20, 2020

Jaded Blossom's February Release: Day 4!

Hey crafty friends!!
It's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February Release and we are showing you a really pretty stamp set called, 

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I made a little bag to hold some candy by using the Goody Bag Die and cutting it from some Kraft cardstock. I assembled my bag and then stamped my image and sentiment from the Catch Your Dreams stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock. I colored the image with my Copic markers and then used the layering piece in the Goody Bag Die to cut it out. I added it to the front of my bag and added a few Nuvo drops. I used the Candy Wrap Dies to wrap my little chocolates with some more Kraft cardstock. To keep everything securely inside the bag, I simply used a hole punch and tied it shut with some hemp cord. 

Here is a closer look at the set being showcased today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Day 5's reveal in the morning and the blog hop in the evening :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Hammermill)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: BG000, B01, B00, E31, E37, RV00, RV02, V12, V15, Y02
--Misc.: Sweet Lilac Nuvo, Blue Babe Nuvo, Clear Wink Of Stella, Hemp Cord

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card, love the dream catcher!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Michelle said...

aweeeee soooo pretty ♥

Scrapper69 said...

What a lovely treat bag! So pretty!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...