Monday, February 17, 2020

Jaded Blossom's February Release: Day 1!

Hi crafty friends!!
Welcome to the first day of the February 2020 Release for Jaded Blossom!!
Everything in this release is so cute!!

Today we are giving you a peek at 1 new die set, 1 new stamp set and a new stencil!!!
They will all be released in the 
Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $125.99

February 2020 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $135.99


Here is a look at what I created to share with you today using some of the new products:


This new little Mailbox die is so incredibly cute and can be used in so many ways! One of my new crafty goals for this year was to make 1 Christmas card/project a month so that it might help out a little during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. This new die was perfect to get a gift card holder made and set aside so that when the time comes, it will be ready and waiting! I cut my gift card holder from some double sided patterned paper & stamped my greeting from the Postal stamp set with some black ink. I used the Christmas Dies to cut out some holly leaves and berries and adhered that near my sentiment. I added some green ribbon, leaving the tails extra long in case I want to tie it to a package and tied a little hemp bow to secure it to the gift card holder. I completed it with some enamel dots, a sequin and a couple of white Nuvo drops. 


So cute!!

Here is a closer look at the items being showcased today:






Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Patterned Paper: Festive (Authentique)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Sequins, Foam Tape, Ribbon, Hemp Cord, Enamel Dots, White Nuvo Drops, Glossy Accents

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute gift card holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE this!!!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Soo pretty, perfect for the holiday!! I love your goal for this year!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic project! Love that mailbox die!

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute using it for a holiday gc !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...